Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carbon Black S, with PDK, Chrono, sport chrono plus, adaptive air suspension, black leather, ventilated seats, etc.

1. 22's Eroclass one piece forged with black/silver polish powder coat (from
Kartoyz), 9.5 front with Pirelli 265, 10.5 rear with 315 Pirellis.
2. slight bronze smoke on the side markers, side lights, and rear tail lights.
3. clear armor and window tint

next up, in the next 2 weeks:

1. Techart paddle shifters
2. cat back exhaust
3. Evo ECU remap

This car rides and drives fantastic, pictures are with car in lowest height mode

Jeff

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
so the car can get that low with stock suspension setup? that's badass.. can't believe so many people dislike the way they look, i love it :D is the pdk shifting as good as it claims to be?

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
I drove one as a loaner the last 2 days. WOW what a fantastic car!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I was surprised thatt the car can be lowered this much. The pdk. Is ok, but I prefer the f style paddle shifters which is why. I will make the tech art conversion a top priority.

J

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
looks very nice!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Looks great. Looks like the rear could use some spacers, but maybe would have rubbing issues. looks sooo good though! awesome color.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Looks great. Looks like the rear could use some spacers, but maybe would have rubbing issues. looks sooo good though! awesome color.
15mm in the rear would be probably be perfection. Hard to tell the finish of the wheels but thats a awesome DD.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Yeah, I was surprised thatt the car can be lowered this much. The pdk. Is ok, but I prefer the f style paddle shifters which is why. I will make the tech art conversion a top priority.

J
oh really, the pdk doesn't come with paddle shifters? i'm assuming you shift with those silver buttons i see in your pics? i agree with you then :) the paddle shifters are a must :clap:

·
Registered
177 Posts
It has paddle shifters Porsche just does it wrong, the techart paddle shifters would be one of my first mods too. Nice panamera throw the oakley lip kit on it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts