Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here. I don't really know how to take full advantage of this wonderful site, so hopefully some of you can help me? I have posted some recent photos. Hopefully you can see those in my profile. I am looking forward to hearing from you!!!

Thanks!
genevieve~*

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Welcome to our community Genevieve, we have some amazing photographers here that I am sure you can work with. Where exactly are you from. I took the liberty to post your pics here for all to see. I am sure they will be in touch. Tell us more about what exactly you are looking for, paid jobs or are you looking to add to your portfolio.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
I do photography myself as a freelancer and on my own time. Looks like your on the west coast. :( I am over in Georgia. Lots of people like you over here looking for the same. Welcome though! :)

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Please contact member VERONE24, he is consistently using models in S. Cali for his shoots and also he is the go to guy for us when we need models in LA for our events. He is in NY shooting Fashion week but he will be back next week. Also member Craig Lieberman shoots videos and does use models for his videos, contact him too.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Your pics are very good, different look in each pic - Welcome from another newbie :)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts