Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!
Not sure if this is the right section to post an intro but here it goes…:D

I’m just another automotive enthusiast (but probably your only female member!) I have only been a member of one other forum and I was part of that exotic car forum for a few years but it died out(admin/owner left & site was spammed to death). I found it very interesting and informative to be a part of one, so I browsed Google and stumbled upon this site. It appears very active, relevant and organized so I figured I’d join.

I’m originally from Irvine, but now residing in LA. Not really sure where my passion for cars came from…but I drive a 08 G37s-& possibly swapping cars soon(or not and continuing to save for a ‘Godzilla’ GT-R!). My favorite car of all time:Lamborghini Murcielago(currently the LP670-4SV). You can find me at any local show/meet & I’m no photographer, but I post whatever interesting things I see & am able to get a shot of on Flickr: Flickr: CLMC19's Photostream
*(still in the process of editing today’s shots from SuperCar Sunday:))

Glad to be here, I look forward to contributing & thanks for reading! :)
-M C

·
Registered
889 Posts
Welcome to the 4!!! There are quite a few other females on here, so you wont feel alone. :)

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad to see another person from here was at Supercar Sunday:)

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Hi, welcome. Not only another female here, but another wicked_______ female!
Enjoy the 4!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Hello and welcome- there is a wealth if info everything auto related here, almost too much sometimes. Something for everyone for sure..

What a coincidence too as I was looking into a earlier G for a Daily , I'll hit you up on the side..the meets here in socal are active, huge, and always a great time.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow, thanks for all the warm greetings guys!
Glad to see I’m not the only female around here. :D

& by request, here’s my baby G. All stock-nothing fancy ;)

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Wow, thanks for all the warm greetings guys!
Glad to see I’m not the only female around here. :D

& by request, here’s my baby G. All stock-nothing fancy ;)

Nice! I assume its stick...? :)

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
:(..haha its still a clean looking car!

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
welcome to the 4!
nice looking car, powder coat the rims and you're good to go :)

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
:( I know what you mean. As the G is my DD,I'm in traffic too much for MT. There's always DS though :lol:
oh no i totally understand! if thi is your DD, does that mean you have another;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
oh no i totally understand! if thi is your DD, does that mean you have another;)
I'm looking into it but-meh. I've been setting a lot aside for a GT-R in the future and as tempting as it is to go with something sooner-don't think* so.
(*think=keyword, as I am easily tempted)
We'll see what happens :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts