Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello L4P,
Let me start off by introducing myself. My name is Bradley, and currently live in Las Vegas, Nevada. Im 18 years old and am looking to start class at UNLV in the fall. I have always had a profound interest in cars, esepcially those of a higher calibre. Last summer I had the opportunity to work for Luxury Motors Las Vegas, before they closed their doors. I now work at a clothing store, however I am always looking to expand to another field.

I do not want to confuse anyone, my car is the Chili Red '07 MINI, the rest belong to my parents (whom I live with and share a garage with).

Now enough about me! Lets get to the goods!

The garage king is a '92 Lamborghini Diablo:
-Fly Yellow
-Custom Exhaust
-Custom Fabricated Hood & SV Wing

The daily is an '06 Dodge Mega Cab
-6" Superlift
-18" MotoMetal wheels
_35" Cooper Tires
-Headrest Monitors
-Custom Deck w/ Backup Cam, Nav, Sirius & iPod Integration
IMG_0902.jpg

Mom Drives an '03 Bentley Arnage
-Silver Storm/Portland Hides
-Picnic Tables
-Extended Door Veneers
-Trunk Mounted Umbrellas
-Alpine Deck w/ Sirius, iPod & Smart Phone integration

Last but not least, my '07 MINI Cooper S
-17" OZ Chrono HTs (white)
-John Cooper Works
Strut Brace
Front Aero (stage 1)
Rear Aero
Floor Mats

-Painted Xenon Headlight Surrounds
-Lamin-x Fog Light Tint
-Resonator Delete
-Cooper Spoiler
-DIY Stitching on seats & shift boots
-Several other small mods...

I treat these cars as my own, aka I take complete care of them. Everything from scheduling maintenance service to washing & detailing (which I do entirely myself) comes down on my shoulders. They are the ultimate pride and joy, for me anyway. :)

Just an FYI, I payed a great deal of my MINI myself (saved for it ever since I saw the Italian Job), including the wheels, and every part on the car. So please no cracks about that. :)

I look forward to getting to know others who share a love for high end performance, and passion for driving. I hope to be a contributing member to this forum! Looks like an awesome group, with a great deal of taste for autos, and other 'finer things of life.'

-Bradley

·
Registered
6,205 Posts
Glad to see you've found the 4 - it truly is a paradise to dream, learn, and share like no other. Pretty sweet rides as well dude.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
This site was built for car lovers just like you. You sound like you have a great head on your shoulders. The way you take care of your family cars sounds very impressive. Welcome to our community. Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Welcome to L4P. You and your fam have great taste! I think you are the third new member from Las Vegas just this week. I have been trying to get a little Cars and Lunch type event going out there. More members means more good times!

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Welcome to L4P. You and your fam have great taste! I think you are the third new member from Las Vegas just this week. I have been trying to get a little Cars and Lunch type event going out there. More members means more good times!
That would be awesome Aimee!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the welcome everyone! And yes Aimee, that sounds like a lot of fun! Please let me know. Even if it means coming out there in my MINI!

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
welcome and great intro...

!

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
welcome enjoy.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Welcome to the four! A beautiful stable indeed and your honesty is refreshing as the virtual world we visit often seems plagued by posers and the like! Thanks for being real!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Hi and welcome to L4P. You wil,l just as I did, see that this is a great place to share and communnicate about our passion for cars and other fine things. It looks like you are almost shy of driving a Mini. You know, it is a great car and fun to drive almost like a go-kart on the road especially the Cooper works, this turns it in an even better toy. Be proud, I would say it is not about what you drive but how you drive it. We all share some dreams, some are already there and others are on their way, keep it going.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts