Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm a new member on this forum...(have been reading a lot of posts/threads though)
Thought I would post up my 2007 Range Rover Sport HSE,

Its still not finished yet, I have to get black 22" wheels, paint the bottom trim pieces white, and also switch out the tail lights with some painted black ones that I had done last week. I will post more/better pics when everything is done, hopefully by the end of 2011.

If anyone has any good suggestions on black 22" rims for an RRS or has some for sale, let me know...

Thanks

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Funny you ask welcome to the 4 and our sponsor ADV1 just posted these, personally I would go with black wheels but the deepness/concave on this set is epic

·
Registered
854 Posts
Welcome to the 4 and here is a quick Photoshop of those in Gloss black.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Welcome James!

Per your email last week! Here are some more shots of a pre-facelift Sport on 22" Vossen CVV1's in silver... They are in stock and ready to ship :)

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Wow, those VOSSENs look really good on that car.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone for the welcome's
@XCELRR8 - thanks for creating the photo of those wheels in gloss black, they look nice.
@Alex - thanks for the photos, I've been busy lately, but ill try to get back to your email later this evening.

Thanks

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
here's some pics of my new black tail lights I put on yesterday... They turned out good in my opinion, what do you guys think (now i need to get the grey piece painted white, then put on the gloss black "R A N G E R O V E R" letters on it)

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
here's some pics of my new black tail lights I put on yesterday... They turned out good in my opinion, what do you guys think (now i need to get the grey piece painted white, then put on the gloss black "R A N G E R O V E R" letters on it)
Nice job, I would definitely do a little more paint matching here and there. Perhaps some wheels too? Kahn's?

Here is a set of 2010+ Range Rover Sport Taillights we modified. We are still going to smoke out the lenses and the red parts, then assemble the entire light back.

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Welcome to the party !! I love Rovers and I have to say the pics of the ADV1s make the truck look even better...

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks

@Vik @ RDB LA - Yea I saw those 2010+ lights you guys were doing, they are turning out nice...
I have a set of the 2010+ tail lights at my house right now that I just took off my RRS to put these black ones on, I might just sell the 2010+ ones.
Yea, the next thing I'm looking for are some 22" black rims and painting all the bottom trim plastic pieces white, PM me with your best price you can do on painting all those piece white....
Thanks

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Been awhile since I've done anything to my rrs. Earlier this week I got my headlights painted black, put led halos in them, as well as 8k hid bulbs. I also put 8k hids in the fog lights...
These are just some quick pics I took on my iPhone, its tough to show what they really look like, but I'll try taking better pics later this week...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts