Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here so I wanted to show off the ride.

Got it as a bday gift a year ago.

These are the pics when it left the GSR Custom Shop

24" D'Vinci's Gustos color matched.

Custom audio done with Alpine, JBL and Clif Design components.

Strut Package.

Coming soon.... 26" Gustos, Brembo Big Brake Kit (bought but yet to be installed) and maybe a body kit.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Welcome to the 4! Congrats on your RRS. Keep the 24's....nothing beats the look of 4's on a RRS. 6's are just outrageous. Any reason you are sticking with the D'Vinci brand?

·
Registered
66 Posts
looks great in completely white, but for me it is to much chrome on it...

even think also like siiick. 26" are much to big for this car, also it is´nt comfortable to drive them.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the 4! Congrats on your RRS. Keep the 24's....nothing beats the look of 4's on a RRS. 6's are just outrageous. Any reason you are sticking with the D'Vinci brand?
Not really. The morning i got it (was coming out the club and it was parked outside with a bow), Those were the rims it was sitting on. It was black then. I have a set of 24" Gianelle Spidero-5 that I use to switch up the game. And I keep being advised against the 26"s.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Welcome, car looks amazing!

·
Registered
693 Posts
And I keep being advised against the 26"s.
Although my tastes are very different, I too would say keep the 24's - the ride quality with 26" rims will be awful. The suspension would be stressed too, and you don't want to have to replace air compressor components out of warranty.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Not really. The morning i got it (was coming out the club and it was parked outside with a bow), Those were the rims it was sitting on. It was black then. I have a set of 24" Gianelle Spidero-5 that I use to switch up the game. And I keep being advised against the 26"s.
Only reason I ask is because there are plenty of better quality wheels out there so if you are going to change it up, I would suggest something else. I used to have a Range Rover (full-size) and had 24's on it as well. It rode perfect with the 4's. I would talk to one of our board sponsors like Wheels Boutique about a set of wheels if you want to change it up again. They can definitely get you anything you want.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Sick RRS.

As others have said stick with 24's. You'll be pushing rubber bands even more than now on 26's and that's a super bumpy ride.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I guess there isnt any room to pick up groceries huh?

Question...Why not code the front pillars if you coded the back?

+1 on the 24's. I have 22's and feel everything. 24's have to be worse than that. I'd hate to feel the ride with 26's. Thats like riding on rims alone.

Still nice ride though.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Question...Why not code the front pillars if you coded the back?
I say paint the back pillars black, leave the fronts black, AND paint the top black ;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks. And White is fine. I think the ride is great. It's definitely a looker and a stand out over here. Girls seem to love it. LOL.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Too ghetto-fab for my taste, but to each their own.

I would get rid of those wheels in a heartbeat, and paint the chrome strut pieces black (or anything but chrome).

Do love the sound system though!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts