Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all. I heard about this forum from some people at my job and they told me to check it out. I like what i have seen. I have an Aston Martin DB9 among others. I had a Quicksilver muffler installed last year. The car sounds amazing now. The car is at the detailing studio getting the clear film on the bumper and hood replaced. I will post some pictures when the car gets delivered back to my house.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Hello all. I heard about this forum from some people at my job and they told me to check it out. I like what seen. I have an Aston Martin DB9 among others. I had a Quicksilver muffler installed last year. The car sounds amazing now. The car is at the detailing studio getting the clear film on the bumper and hood replaced. I will post some pictures when the car gets delivered back to my house.
Welcome to your newest addiction, just warning you! :D
- Anyway enjoy your stay and do post pics of the DB9 :)
Kind regards.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here are some pictures of the car I took this morning at the place where I bring the car. I wanted to look at the new clear film and order tires. I also asked the tech to do the 30k service, which I haven't had done yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
889 Posts
Hey, you never told us it was a Volante!!!

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
nice, welcome to the 4

1 - 20 of 20 Posts