Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
First: Welcome to the 4. Enjoy your Stay.

Second: Approx 11teen

Third: IBTL

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Ibtl?? For twat?

Welcome!

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Welcome to the 4.

There is an abundance of great information, knowledge and great people around here. Be open, listen & learn and you will slowly understand how people enjoy the luxurious life has to offer.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
First off, love L4P guys,I was hooked since the first time I gazed my eyes upon the homepage. I was lurking for a solid two months then decided I could not go any longer without giving my input on all the awesomeness going on.:clap:
SO! My question to L4P: How much do YOU think you have to make yearly to comfortably enjoy an exotic vehicle say, for example , A 2005 Gallardo or 360? Maintenance and all other costs of living included (mortgage,CC,kids,shopping,drug addictions,etc:lol:)

Looking forward to the insight guys:clap:
Now for the question, it all depends how much sacrifice you are willing to make in the other parts of your life... What kinda mortgage, how much spending money left over and so forth. Get to your comfort zone before you pull the trigger on a exotic car because its the farthest thing from an investment...

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
You can pay cash for a Lamborghini, you can have 4k Lease payments or you can pick an 04 for under 100k get a second mortgage on your house and your payments will be like $400 a month. My point, there is many ways to go about it. It all depends on how bad do you want it.

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
You can pay cash for a Lamborghini, you can have 4k Lease payments or you can pick an 04 for under 100k get a second mortgage on your house and your payments will be like $400 a month. My point, there is many ways to go about it. It all depends on how bad do you want it.
Welcome to the 4. Enjoy your new addiction!

Raw, PM me details on getting that lambo for $400 a month. Lol hell I'll buy you one too! Lol

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you for the welcomes,and yes I am aware that it is indeed a very 'vague' question:)o), but I was basically trying to gauge who really is possible of buying their dream car.

For Example, I was coming home from work yesterday and I have a F430 pull next to me,the driver appeared to be in his mid 40's.. I've been wondering if he could have been a Plastic Surgeon,or just an average:eek: man who had kept his finances in check in order to one day buy the toys he likes? Anyone else have similar experiences?

·
Silver Sponsor
331 Posts
Interesting thread...I live in Miami so you drive by middle class nieghborhoods and you see these cars parked but then again you drive through coral gables and you see Million dollar homes with nothing but a volvo and little crossover parked outside ...which brings me to my point...what you rather have more and what you need more are two different things....as a business man I would say equity and capital are more important ...go put that luxury car payment towards something thatll create an extra cash flow then next year you could reasses where your at and use that extra income to buy a nice car... A nice house beats a nice car anyday and it appreciates in value...However if your a car enthusiast and single and you have the money FTW buy a lambo...but you better have something decent to take her home to(the Lambo not the girls:laugh:)

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
First off, love L4P guys,I was hooked since the first time I gazed my eyes upon the homepage. I was lurking for a solid two months then decided I could not go any longer without giving my input on all the awesomeness going on.:clap:
SO! My question to L4P: How much do YOU think you have to make yearly to comfortably enjoy an exotic vehicle say, for example , A 2005 Gallardo or 360? Maintenance and all other costs of living included (mortgage,CC,kids,shopping,drug addictions,etc:lol:)

Looking forward to the insight guys:clap:
I would be glad to answer your question as I talked to my Ferrari dealer yesterday about 360s. A full service is $7,000 and they come in intervals like 8,000 miles, 15,000 miles, 30,000 miles, ect. My advice; wait until you can pay cash for the car because you stated you have a mortgage and kids. I was quoted $4800/year in insurance with clean record and 100% on liability and collision. Figure another $4,000 in gas and remember, maintenance intervals don't cover tires. If you pay cash for the car, you could comfortably do it with $60,000/yr (after taxes). If you are making payments, better be looking around a 6 figure income or close to it since you have kids and a mortgage and oh gosh, drug addictions. :bitenails: WELCOME :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts