Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I wanna showcase you new automotive brand with luxury and sport cars coming in 2015 in to reality.

Brand page: www.infernomotorcars.com

Meet IMC Exceller

A 2-seater unique limousine called Exceller sets new trends in the world of luxury machines.
A low suspension is ideal for sport driving, which can be experienced along with a
passenger .We will have access to cigars located in a special compartment and wine glasses with IMC logo, apart from the comfort and the latest available features. There will be also a fridge where we can cool drinks or water.
Meet Exceller.

e2.jpg e1.jpg e4.jpg
e3.jpg e5.jpg e6.jpg
e7.jpg e8.jpg e9.jpg
e10.jpg e11.jpg e12.jpg
e13.jpg e14.jpg e15.jpg
e16.jpg e17.jpg e18.jpg
e19.jpg

Meet IMC Triumph

Triumph is the most prestigious and unique car from the INFERNO family that is available on the market of luxurious cars.
The one-seater car is available only for the most extravagant customers.
The car is freedom and pleasure which should be taken and experienced only when moving just like in a bolid.
Trimph provides us a luxurious interior through which we can also move in a style. The cas is dynamic and has and aggressive look. It's a race vehicle for anyone who appreciates your privacy and takes pleasure from driving.
Meet IMC Triumph

t1.jpg t2.jpg t13.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Two things:

1. ^ What Dotre Said

2. Is this actually going to pull through and actually get built? Because I have to be honest, that is one of the most beautiful cars I have EVER seen. I give you all the monies for dis car.

But seriously, become a sponser before you advertise your company, there is a lot of people that could afford this car on this forum (I'm not one of them aha).

Sick design. I still can't get over it.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I wish you luck, as I think the first rendering looks sharp. I just hope this isn't a flop like StrandCraft yachts--five years of renderings and one, sub-par model built.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Good Luck man. I think if you make a superb model that performs, then you are set. That thing is so unique and so different people will kill to get their hands on it. Reminds me of a Cadillac from the front.

·
Registered
913 Posts
A one/two seater limo doesn't seem all that practical, but it does look sexy.

·
Registered
469 Posts
the longest hood I've ever seen lol

·
Registered
118 Posts
I've seen a lot of supercar concepts from relatively unknown companies, but these drawings are just... jaw dropping. Awesome design, futuristic, luxurious and so on.. hope they get built.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi,

Thanks everyone for the comments.

Below you have answers to selected questions

UndertheHood - Yes,this car will be built, Exceller first, but for now I looking investor. I need money to build prototype. If I build prototype then I will have open door for actually inwestor, but he wants see first prototype of this car.

Mateo - No, first I need build prototype, is not easy find investor on prototype, so I am looking ;).

RWD Madness - I designed and showcased my car 2 years ago so your thinking is wrong, maybe Elmiraj looks like my Exceller ?? :).

Best regards
Piotr Czyżewski

1 - 18 of 18 Posts