Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought about going with a cooler looking design for some of my trucks. Most new business comes from people seeing our trucks on the highway or while at a business doing work.

I'm doing the trucks for one division to see how it goes. I figured i would have the trucks match the Lambo.:)

The first ones are the light duty and we are keeping those like that.

The white ones are the Heavy dury division and are being repalced with the new blue and black design.

Do you think that black and blue are too much? So far most people seem to like the new design. I'm just wonderingif i should do more of them with the new design or keep them the way they are?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Do Both.

Sometimes when people see the same car/truck they tend not to notice it "again".

Keep them interested in whats on them :)

·
Sponsor
10,268 Posts
I like the blue and black design. It looks more contemporary. But (constructive criticism here) you can't read all the wording as well as the old design. I'm thinking the blue/red graphic package on a slightly lighter background. Overall new design looks great.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
The black and blue design is nice, but if someone sees the white van and associates the company with the white vans, they may miss the new design while looking for the white van.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I like the blue and black design. It looks more contemporary. But (constructive criticism here) you can't read all the wording as well as the old design. I'm thinking the blue/red graphic package on a slightly lighter background. Overall new design looks great.
Thank you. When i first saw the design on paper I thought the same thinng. In person it's easier to read because it is considerably larger.
We will do some fine tuning on the next ones. Thank you

·
Registered
192 Posts
I am with challenge it. Looks great but I would be concerned about visibility from a distance and at speed. I personally would keep the old design because it is a lot more simple. Just my .02. I drive a wrapped car everyday.

·
Banned
32 Posts
To be honest I prefer the light one. In the pictures the blue background seems to be too dark and all the text seems to be not so clear to read. That's why I think light backgrounds seems better. Sometimes the rule simpler=better is winning. But I'm just baseing on pictures and don't really know how it looks in real life.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
I like it!! I see what people are saying about the lettering being a tad dark at the bottom(webpage) would a light color outline help at all??....also on the little truck (ranger?) you could prob get "oil can man" a bit bigger across that door...

looking great man!~

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
I agree, looks great but it is a bit more difficult to read

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Although the first one is easy to read, it's boring and basic and dated looking. I like the second one much better. If I were driving down the highway I would glance at the white van and just keep moving because it looks like other maintenance type vans on the road. Where as the blue/black I would take a second glance to see what business you're in.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts