Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.... for my cigars! Also smoked a Padron 1964 46 year. Hands down padron is the best cigar ever made.

Attachments

·
Gold Sponsor
624 Posts
saw these at the Lambo booth at this past IPCPR Trade Show... pretty nice pieces!

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
wow nice piece. i like it. good pick up.

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
oooh on a side note, just realized who you are. mike! nice to see you posting here. it was great meeting and hanging out with you during the gR..... hope to see you on the next goldrush.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oooh on a side note, just realized who you are. mike! nice to see you posting here. it was great meeting and hanging out with you during the gR..... hope to see you on the next goldrush.
What's happening! Can't wait for the next run! Keep me informed about any big get together' up your way. I thought maybe I would ship my car up if L4P does a big event in your neck of the woods. Nick and Fred seem to head this way, so we should be returning the favor for your events and head north.

Hope all has been well with work and family. I'll bring the Siglo 6's and this time we wont have to smoke them on the side of the road.

·
Premium Member
5,770 Posts
Mike is a great guy. Had alot of fun with him on gr. Hope to see you at sema in vegas in 2 weeks.

Bryan
M6 Covert

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The pic is of a friends. I ordered mine from Zarkas cigar lounge in Temecula. They also have a new cutter out that is pretty cool that I'm going to get.

Thanks for all the kind words. I will definitely be in Vegas for SEMA. See everyone there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts