Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my relentless (read Quixotic) pursuit of make something that is limited even more so, we came out with this:

M31 dial, PVD case and thick non AR cyclops sapphire (yes, I wear glasses). Found out that we can get these sapphires but they're only sized for our M chrono cases.

So, what do you think gents?

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Like the overall look of the watch but feel the hour markers are a little large and distracting.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
i agree with DeepindebtJD, the hour markers are a too big and makes it difficult to read the hour/minute hands. the cyclops looks out of place on this watch--maybe if it was placed at 3 o'clock instead of the marker?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hour markers are off the M31 series. I always liked them. Cyclops is positioned over the date window, moving it to 3 would render it useless. Remember at the moment this is a one shot, my own personal watch (meaning I chose the case and dial), portrayed here after questions for a date magnifier were raised. :)

i agree with DeepindebtJD, the hour markers are a too big and makes it difficult to read the hour/minute hands. the cyclops looks out of place on this watch--maybe if it was placed at 3 o'clock instead of the marker?

·
10,594 Posts
An inverted date magnifier, possibly oval, on the underside of the saphire would look better or I would just get rid of it all together. Decrease luminous marker size and increase subdial size by the same proportion. Use the same color lume on all indices, preferably the whiter shade so as to match minite track.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts