Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New (?) Koenigsegg brochure with new Agera S!

Don't know if this is news to everyone, but since I haven't read anything about this anywhere, I thought I might as well post it up here!

In Koenigseggs new brochure one can find a new version of the Agera called the Agera S. Here is the description from the brochure:

"THE S PACKAGE
The Agera S has the look and all the features and functions of the Agera R, apart from the Flex biofuel capability.

The Agera S was developed for countries where Biofuel(E85 to E100) is not readily available. Instead the Agera S engine has been tuned to make the maximum out of premium unleaded fuel (93 octane in the US and 98 or higher octane Europe and Asia). As long as premium fuel is used the power output is an astounding 1030 hp and 1100 nm of torque."

There is some more info in the brochure including some pics of the blue carbon Agera R. Just open this link: http://www.koenigsegg.com/wp-content/uploads/Koenbigsegg2013_web.pdf

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Good info thank you for posting.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
448 Posts
didnt know this either but its a good move on their part...very smart

·
Registered
479 Posts
Still dont get why 960 hp or 1030 hp whould "allow" a new model range.. And the other question would be, with the new combustion chamber, if you load that with E85, how many hp would you get then? :)

·
Registered
628 Posts
Still dont get why 960 hp or 1030 hp whould "allow" a new model range.. And the other question would be, with the new combustion chamber, if you load that with E85, how many hp would you get then? :)
2 valid questions over there...I also agree that potentially, the Agera S could kill the customers of the standard Agera...Bit like the AM coming up with the Virage, between the DB9 and the DBS(now replaced by the new Vanquish, of course).

Well, who knows? Maybe it wouldn't really impact the sales negatively afterall, let's wait & see...Alhthough personally, I believe Koenigsegg should refrain from making so many small mods during the life cycle of a vehicle...Now, the first Agera owners end up with an outdated car as a result.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
And todays quiz is: The black interior with red stripes in the brochure, which car is that?
I was thinking that it's the Lichtenstein car that has maybe been upgraded to R-spec. Also, there is a silver Agera R in one of the centerfolds. Haven't seen one like that before either...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts