Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
The Dobe is now 5 and weighs in at +90lbs..try to keep him slim and in shape. The Weimi is now 9 and good god, people are scared of the Dobie but the Weimi is the one the need to watch out for. My wife did a full hunting dog training with her in Europe and it shows. She is sweet but as a burgler, or if my wife is home alone..good luck to you. If the 12ga Benelli doesn't take care of you, she will :)

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
The Dobe is now 5 and weighs in at +90lbs..try to keep him slim and in shape. The Weimi is now 9 and good god, people are scared of the Dobie but the Weimi is the one the need to watch out for. My wife did a full hunting dog training with her in Europe and it shows. She is sweet but as a burgler, or if my wife is home alone..good luck to you. If the 12ga Benelli doesn't take care of you, she will :)
cool..my male is 82 months as of last week at 11 months..very lean...and the fem is about 75...shes a few weeks older than him
My dobes are both euro dogs...both from russia...and one thing russians do is breed mean mean dobes...they are both in schutzhund and I can see why they are the best guard dogs on the world...I like that you kept the ears natural...I wish I would have done the same after what I saw the pain they went through during the clipping after-process.

·
Extra Mustard
16,977 Posts
VERY well done/thought out nicely!
when working within space i am a huge fan of Galley style kitchens!

·
Registered
934 Posts
nice set up

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Allright..here it is. I am actually playing with the thought of selling the home and start a new project...should I ? should I not? ...darn...decisions...decisions

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
I dunno' if I could move out of a place with that outdoor man hangout. Tough call.

I'm in landscape construction and that is really slick, love the pizza oven, GREAT idea!

And I too am in love with the kitchen table, unreal. Great job man.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts