Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
i got a pair and i luv them, i use them for the gym and plan to use them for rafting and that sort of thing. absoulty luv them a bit much i think but no complaints

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reviews Finn.

Cant wait to get mine.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
What are they? They look comfy

·
Registered
401 Posts
What are they? They look comfy
Vibram 5 fingers. That specific model is the KSO "Keep Stuff Out". The company makes high quality soles for most of the boot companies and a lot of shoes companies. These are the only model they sell directly as their own. They have been on short supply because they were only filling military contracts for a couple months.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Wow not a bad price point either. I wonder how it will work out as one of my toes are webbed....

·
Registered
401 Posts
Wow not a bad price point either. I wonder how it will work out as one of my toes are webbed....
If they are fitted properly they are a little loose to allow some movement. My toes are not all the way up into the toe pockets. Try and find a dealer near you to try a pair on. They are great for your support muscles in your feet. I know someone who runs marathons in them (took a while for her feet to get strong enough). She now has no foot pain and can run more often.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If they are fitted properly they are a little loose to allow some movement. My toes are not all the way up into the toe pockets. Try and find a dealer near you to try a pair on. They are great for your support muscles in your feet. I know someone who runs marathons in them (took a while for her feet to get strong enough). She now has no foot pain and can run more often.
I heard its designed to make you run on the balls of your feet. Which is the way you're suppose to run...

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
The best soles I ever had on a pair of boots back when I was in the Army was the Vibrams soles I had on my Jungle Boots. They really absorbed the impact well, and had lots of traction. I still wear them to work in the yard, they must be 14 years old now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Pretty sure they wont work but it's worth a try if there is a dealer near you. It's written somewhere on their website that webbed feet/non equal length feet wont work.:( This means I gotta buy a size 10 right and a 9.5 left.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts