Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I truly believe that the TT is the pinnacle of two wheeled motorsport. There's really nothing else that compares to it. On that note, did anyone else see TT3D? Kind of a behind the scenes look at the TT and Guy martin in particular. I was really surprised to find out he's a heavy duty mechanic when he's not riding.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
This guys are warriors with balls made of steel! Nothing but respect for them

·
Registered
670 Posts
Thank you for the post sir! As long as they make the videos ill watch em! #1 bucket list is to see the IOMTT.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Isle of Man boys are a different breed, you need big brass ones to do that :)

·
Registered
570 Posts
i would say this is the most raw, hardcore sport left on the planet. no one else puts themself in that much danger for such little (relative) reward. I am so thankful it still exists when so many other events have disappeared or gone soft.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Yeesus they are flying! Guy is quite a character too if you have seen him in an interview.

Reactions: Xternity

·
Registered
56 Posts
Is anyone familiar with how the training for this goes? I could never imagine riding that fast without knowing the course like I rode it everyday.

Do they just go out there ride it a few days in advance and then tear it up race day??

·
Registered
332 Posts
Is anyone familiar with how the training for this goes? I could never imagine riding that fast without knowing the course like I rode it everyday.

Do they just go out there ride it a few days in advance and then tear it up race day??
To race there you need to qualify. The riders that get best times are the ones that have done the race over and over again.

·
Registered
22 Posts
lockk9 is the absolute best YouTube channel I have ever come across. I highly suggest you watch more of his videos, especially the Irish Road Racing ones.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I would love to go and watch these amazing guys one day.

Absolutely amazing!

I was lucky to meet John Guinness when I was in Macau for MotoGP few months ago....

Too bad caught a shitty moment of me.... hahaha

1 - 20 of 24 Posts