Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you rock one?

Time to rock: IPod Nano turned wrist watch - Holy Kaw!

If your accessories have been lacking that certain je ne sais quoi since you started checking the time on your cell phone, why not slap that sexy piece of leather back on your wrist and use it for your IPod? iLoveHandles has come out with the Rock Band, which easily converts from a watch to a holder for an IPod Nano for the person who has everything. Just be sure one of those things is a Nano.

·
Registered
736 Posts
I'm hoping somewhat of a jailbreak happens and we can download different themes for it..

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
unless the headphones are super long. Still be a pita but you can manage I guess
Unless it has bluetooth capabilities. Does it?

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
if it had bluetooth, that'd be sick, i'd totally wear one.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
The bluetooth would be a huge update on this. I bet before Xmas there is bluetooth version.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
There's a Bell and Ross App on the iPad and iPhone. Would be cool to get it on this and have a digi B&R :D
time to dl that b&r app on my ipad tonight! but i saw this and instantly thought of panerai's screen saver. if that happens, maybe this nano will be my first panerai? :D

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
No bluetooth, very neat device though. Definitely adding it onto some peoples x-mas stocking this year.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts