Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am the recent proud owner of a 1994 Diablo VT however purchasing in the wrong season, I will most likely be putting it away for the winter-time very soon as it was meticulously cared for (never seen rain/snow, driven on weekends only as a third car) so I am looking to do the same. By the way, my wife has no idea!

So for the next 6 months or so, I'd like to keep it out of sight but stored away and out of the elements. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to keep her for the time being? My requirements are that I would like to go visit her every so often, take for a spin etc...until at least next Spring when I can bring her home to my wife - and hopefully by then I will have convinced her I need this. Does anyone have any warehouses 20 miles around NYC that wouldn't mind letting me rent some space?

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Nice first post. Welcome to L4P.

I thought I was the only one trying to hide my toys from my wife. I am in Northwest NJ (about 35 miles from NYC). If that works for you let me know. I can give you some options.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Corsa Motors in Englewood, NJ can handle that for you! They are literally like 8 mins away from the GWB. Alot of high end cars are stored there as well!

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
:welcome: to the 4. Need pics.

It would be safe at my house :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts