·
Banned
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Dead thread.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
the haircut would fit your head / face proportionally if thats what you want to know. but the hairstyle in general looks dumb to me.

·
Banned
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Dead Thread.

·
Banned
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Dead Thread

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
And this needed a thread? Where is Thomas when we need him?

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
You do need a haircut... I'll definitely give you that. But please do not cut your hair like that. Makes me think of this...
iceLFI1104_468x762.jpg
I am just replying to this thread because I sense the onslaught that is to come on this subject and I want to watch the carnage unfold. It's not that its a stupid question or a bad question, but it is just a really interesting place to ask it. Like some of us are wondering if this is a joke or not... is it real?

Reactions: Old Sport

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Why are you telling this to us and not a barber?
Most barbers would be banned from the Barber League if they gave a haircut like that. He is going to have to go to some back alley barber shop to get shit like that done. Go under the radar.

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
As far as post #4 goes, I think the one on the right is a bit more subtle and looks better. As for the ones saying it's an 80's thing, they are probably still sporting their grammar school cuts. So I vote do what you like.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Most barbers would be banned from the Barber League if they gave a haircut like that. He is going to have to go to some back alley barber shop to get shit like that done. Go under the radar.
I like your style. I was thinking along the lines of an excons garage that doubles as a tattoo shop.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I went for a reverse look. Short on top and long on the sides.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts