Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined, I see some guys here from ER too. Looking to meet new people and to get into some meets!

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Welcome!!! your going to like it here, when the weather is good we go on more and more drives, and we meet up for dinner/gokarting every couple weeks if not weekly...come out just keep an eye on this section...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Appreciate the welcome! And yeah will be keeping my eye out.. cant wait for the summer haha.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome! I was just in Purchase the other day too, love the area. It's great to be here!!

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Welcome, Katonah here.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, Nice Aston! Katonah is great too I remember going to the muscoot farm when I was a little kid. Great to be meeting everyone, cant wait to ride with you guys!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the welcome silvElise & Aimee! Love the Elise, don't see them that much and they always astound me how quick they are. And It's great to meet a VP! :D

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
welcome.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
welcome to the 4 man

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Fairfield, CT(Originally Darien,CT). So I'm close by as well :p

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks guys!

JP, good to see someone who had a X-type on here, got mine tinted out a couple days after the purchase.. had a intake but scrapped it cause I had dead spots (felt like loss of power) but will have black rims with the chrome lip out in the summer!! Hope to catch a meet with you sometime.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Thanks guys!!

Nice evo 2steps, I seen you on ER before.

A friend of mine has a tuned Evo X going to try to get him to join here..
Thanks, hopefully this winter isn't too bad and we can get some meets going asap.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts