Luxury4Play.com banner

New guy who likes to trash Rovers

7K views 55 replies 26 participants last post by  Chaseman5000@aol.com 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, I am new here, my wife turned me on to this site.

I am curious if there are any others out there that would rather be off-road then on-road? I am one of those weird freaks that think scratches, dents and dings are good.

My hobbies are tearing up Rovers and Fly-Fishing.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
I am an offroader much like you. I've always been a Jeep man but I love the Rovers.

#8 ·
Welcome bro, got anymore shots of your rig?

#12 ·
Hey Guy! I am the cool wife! See the album under my profile for more shots of the Rovers and of course my XK in action!

#17 ·
In between clients (attorney) I stocked and maintained your humidor, finished up plans for Rover Rondevous 2009, Posted OFFROVING pix, reviewed all the cool "guy links" on here for you AND will have a tenderloin filet ready to be seared medium rare and possibly a Martini waiting...what else can you ask for???

BTW I am addicted too now!! Thanx Aimee!

#19 ·
In between clients (attorney) I stocked and maintained your humidor, finished up plans for Rover Rondevous 2009, Posted OFFROVING pix, reviewed all the cool "guy links" on here for you AND will have a tenderloin filet ready to be seared medium rare and possibly a Martini waiting...what else can you ask for???
Ummmmm.. Do you have a sister? :D
Welcome to the 4!

#18 ·
Thanx RawMean!! Love the site!

#22 ·
Insomniakz...Thank for the welcome and YES...she is 23, single and in her last few years of medical school in New Orleans, LA...Oh and wants a DB9...the girl has good taste just like her sister!

#24 ·
More pix of the D2 and D3 under my profile pix!

#25 ·
sup fellas, my range rover is used properly also...a few pics

Attachments

#26 ·
MARCUS!!! Love ya buddy!!! So good to see you on here and off of the dweb site...sorry I could not resist that one!!! Looking forward to LOTS of GOOD times on here where we can be ourselves and not have to apologize 4 being moderately successful!

#31 ·
WHooo hoo trying to talk Aimee into joining us 4 Rover Rondevous 2009...

#33 ·
Dude...talk to your Costa Mesa location! They have helped us out with Dyna Mat....Monster wire...Kenwood etc...

#35 ·
Dude...the wife was spotting!!! LOL!! WELCOME!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.