Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
D90 Defender...NICE!!! Rickki Rocket is in SCLR with us....is that what you mean?
Nope... I used to run a Land Rover Series 3 (a prehistoric 1972 model :)) and my next Rover will probably be a D90 when I get the itch again. Does Rickki Rocket run a D90?

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Wow! YOu guys are L4P loving it! Nice! I want to go!!!!! I don't think my Lexus will fair so if anyone would like a passenger I am in! :clap:

Allyson I am so so happy you joined. Another woman that is into cars as much as me! :clap:

Welcome everyone. Glad you have made L4P your new home. ;)

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Girl..Know you are ALWAYS welcome on trips with us!!!!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Guys..more pix of the Disco II and III under my profile pix!!!!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
I hide it, makes bank robberies easier. Actually don't know haven't seen it in a while. I properly need to find it.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Front Plate in CA

You know, I never put my front plate on either...would need to order kit and drill on front...*knocking wood* have never been stopped for it yet but have the plate in trunk just in case!

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
You know, I never put my front plate on either...would need to order kit and drill on front...*knocking wood* have never been stopped for it yet but have the plate in trunk just in case!
lol i'd drive without it in the front until you get cited for it, too beautiful of a car to screw up that front bumper just yet :lol:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
thats awesome man rock that range rover

41 - 56 of 56 Posts