Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I am new here, my wife turned me on to this site.

I am curious if there are any others out there that would rather be off-road then on-road? I am one of those weird freaks that think scratches, dents and dings are good.

My hobbies are tearing up Rovers and Fly-Fishing.

Attachments

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
I am an offroader much like you. I've always been a Jeep man but I love the Rovers.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Welcome bro, got anymore shots of your rig?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Hey Guy! I am the cool wife! See the album under my profile for more shots of the Rovers and of course my XK in action!

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Hey everyone, I am new here, my wife turned me on to this site.

I am curious if there are any others out there that would rather be off-road then on-road? I am one of those weird freaks that think scratches, dents and dings are good.

My hobbies are tearing up Rovers and Fly-Fishing.
so your wify doesnt want you anymore - coz you will spent all your day on here now :clap:

welcome to your new addiction!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
So I take this is part of the English Invasion. Welcome guys or should I say TEAM. I hope you enjoy it here.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
In between clients (attorney) I stocked and maintained your humidor, finished up plans for Rover Rondevous 2009, Posted OFFROVING pix, reviewed all the cool "guy links" on here for you AND will have a tenderloin filet ready to be seared medium rare and possibly a Martini waiting...what else can you ask for???

BTW I am addicted too now!! Thanx Aimee!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
In between clients (attorney) I stocked and maintained your humidor, finished up plans for Rover Rondevous 2009, Posted OFFROVING pix, reviewed all the cool "guy links" on here for you AND will have a tenderloin filet ready to be seared medium rare and possibly a Martini waiting...what else can you ask for???
Ummmmm.. Do you have a sister? :D
Welcome to the 4!

·
Registered
5,212 Posts
very cool to see someone with 4X4 actually uses it other than for rain/snow! ;-)
welcome to the club, post more pics!!!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts