Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,

Nice to see some avid watch collectors here. I would like to introduce you good people to some of the watches in my collection....

PP 5960P

My favorite at the moment, the PP 5205G

My daily wearer, Richard Mille RM-10

My AP ROO Ti with a custom blue strap

And finally, my Franck Muller Casablanca 10th year anniv edition with black rubber strap

I have a Lange Zietwerg coming my way from Germany in January as well.

Looking forward to sharing more with all of you. :)

·
Registered
992 Posts
That is quite a fine collection you have there. You might be new to the watch forum but you are surely no stranger to fine timepieces. -)

·
Registered
996 Posts
Gotta say, helluva introduction. Amazing and very well rounded collection. Love that you go both classic and modern and hip. What other peices do you have your eye on?

Welcome again, and please stay and share...

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi and thanks for the warm welcome. I m a firm believer in wearing the "correct" watch for every occasion, though saying any watch as "wrong" is a blasphemy in itself haha.

I am looking perhaps to acquire a lange turbograph next or a patek minute repeater (if I can find one!!)

Perhaps, when I am a bit older and more settled, I will start to get rid all the non-essential brands and concentrate only on the classics, most likely I will be a patek man only.

Anyway, thanks and I will be here periodically to share this mad passion with all of you in the future. :)

·
Silver Sponsor
2,617 Posts
Hi and thanks for the warm welcome. I m a firm believer in wearing the "correct" watch for every occasion, though saying any watch as "wrong" is a blasphemy in itself haha.

I am looking perhaps to acquire a lange turbograph next or a patek minute repeater (if I can find one!!)

Perhaps, when I am a bit older and more settled, I will start to get rid all the non-essential brands and concentrate only on the classics, most likely I will be a patek man only.

Anyway, thanks and I will be here periodically to share this mad passion with all of you in the future. :)
Whats up Jon?? Nice collection you have there!

Stop with the watches and lets get these QP wheels on the way over there!! lol j/k

Welcome to the FOOORRRRR

·
Registered
56 Posts
Wow, nice pieces and very eclectic...good taste, specially that Patek 5960 platinum (I'd go with the grayish dial over the blue due to be more classic but it is very nice)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Very nice collection!! Congrats on the incoming Lange as well.... :clap:

Perhaps a Tourbi in your future?

Oh.... and this one today:

This one tomorrow! :)
That Pam 360 is the best Pam looking out there! Very balanced on dial/colors/strap simply perfect! Congrats and wear in the best of health.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts