Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey folks :)

my name is Max i just registered today :)

i drive a 2011 m3 e92 and i own a mini cooper works as an daily driver

I was actually going to buy an aston martin vantage S or a maserati g.t. S.....but the m3 with it's high revving v8 just stole my heart. and the best thing about it is.... you don't loose any practicality big boot....seats 4 people. i just love it. and of course due to the much lower price tag than the aston ore the maserati .....i still had a lot of budget left for some mods :)

to the mods I've done so far :

Göcke carbon fibre racing airbox
BMC high flow air filter
Full akrapovic evolution titanium exhaust with 100cpsi metal cats. and carbon fibre exhaust tips
oz ultraleggera wheels in matte black with michelin pilot cup semislick tires ( still lying somewhere in the basement because I'm too lazy to mount them :D )
full g-power rs-clubsport suspension by K&W
BMW performance Alcantara Steering wheel
BMW performance alcantara bucket seats
all of the BMW performance carbon fibre parts ( CF front flaps, CF spoiler, CF mirror covers)apart from the interior trim as i had that painted alpine white to match the exterior paint :)

here a few pics: sorry for the bad quality. i just snaped them with my phone a couple of weeks ago. its missing the new suspension and the akrapovic exhaust on the pics. if you want me to i will upload some proper pictures of it and of course of the mini if you want to see it :)

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg141/scaled.php?server=141&filename=foto5yk.jpg&res=landing

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg845/scaled.php?server=845&filename=fotoxue.jpg&res=landing

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg651/scaled.php?server=651&filename=foto3qv.jpg&res=landing
I hope you like it :)

as i am an art student in digital film i made a little clip of my m3 a while ago....it was still kind of a untouched virgin in terms of mods back then :D

here's a link to the video: https://vimeo.com/35288433
thats all for now :)

let me know if you want to see some more pictures of the m3 or the mini

cheers max

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Welcome to the 4! Great color choice on the E92. Enjoy!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Welcome to the 4 I hope you enjoy your stay here.

·
Premium Member
21,656 Posts
Welcome to the 4.

·
Registered
20 Posts
welcome home boy!!!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you 4 the warm welcome ;)

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Welcome!! Beautiful E92, I love all your mods! Do you have any videos of the Akra system?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome!! Beautiful E92, I love all your mods! Do you have any videos of the Akra system?

Thank you :)

no i haven't got any videos of it....but i wanted to take a few pictures of the car tomorrow anyway....so i probably could throw the go pro on the car :) i have to tell you its really loud :D surprised i haven't been held up by cops yet haha its kind of....not really legal here in germany :D as an example the alarm of my mini goes off almost every time when i coldstart it in the garage :p

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome to the 4...loved the video, BMW should hire you. Where those seats an option or aftermarket?
thx :)
I'm doing a video + interview of a friend who owns the only e30 m3 with the bmw 5.0 liter v10 with working vanos and stock ecu ;)

i'll post it here when its finished :)

the seats are aftermarket but you can purchase them from your bmw dealer :)

if you order the car with the bmw individual option you can have those seats as stock and upholstered with any material you like :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Wow I love it! Especially the interior!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
i created a new thread for the pics because they were quite big in display size :)

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
the sound video of the akrapovic exhaust system is being uploaded right now i'll post a link as soon as the uploading is done :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts