Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What up guys I am new here from Boulder/Brighton Colorado, just looking to meet some friends and try to build my knowledge on exotics as that is my dream one day. I drive a 2010 Camaro SS/RS its fairly stock, just custom cat back and a little happy gas. I don't really have many friends and so i figured this would be a good place to meet people who share the same passion as i do. Here are a few quick pics

·
14,490 Posts
Welcome to the 4!. I have family that lives in Boulder. I also have friends who live in CO springs.
Are you moving to Cali? or just stayin in CO?. I know of a few meets in CO springs. But that is quite far from you.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Welcome to the 4. We have many members from that area. I hope you enjoy the community.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the 4!. I have family that lives in Boulder. I also have friends who live in CO springs.
Are you moving to Cali? or just stayin in CO?. I know of a few meets in CO springs. But that is quite far from you.
I will probably be in Colorado for awhile, I'd love to move to California but just cant find work there. I love this site already it keeps me motivated

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
welcome

·
14,490 Posts
I will probably be in Colorado for awhile, I'd love to move to California but just cant find work there. I love this site already it keeps me motivated
Colorado is a really nice state. I enjoyed all the time I've spent there in the past. Recently I was in Colorado springs for business but still enjoyed it. The air is clean, the temprature was just right. The people were nice and the price for things are cheap. Can't beat that.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
nice ride. welcome to the 4!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Colorado is a really nice state. I enjoyed all the time I've spent there in the past. Recently I was in Colorado springs for business but still enjoyed it. The air is clean, the temprature was just right. The people were nice and the price for things are cheap. Can't beat that.
yep i love it except for the snow. i could do without that

·
Registered
332 Posts
Welcome from Englewood/Denver. One of these days I'll be able to meet up with the rest of the CO members.

What Snow? Mountains YES!!! Denver No!!! Just the way I like it.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Greetings!

I love Colorado, and the Rockies.

I lived in Denver (Littleton actually), and up in Teller County west of Colorado Springs for a few years. Had to move back to Cali because I'm in the IT field, and there were little to no jobs nor career advancement in Colorado.

But I'm destined to go back some day. I just love the mountains.

Enjoy! But Cali is a fun place, too! I've learned that the grass isn't always greener, just different shades of green :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks guys! I love it here already. Can't wait for the spring to do some mountain cruises and meets. Hopefully I'll have a couple more things done on the Camaro so I can try and keep up (got some work to do that's for sure) thanks again for the warm welcome

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Guys,

Haven't really been on Luxury4play. Would be on a lot more if they would add a Colorado or Rocky Mountain section! Anyways, good to see some lots of people I know on here!

MileHigh....feel free to email me at [email protected] and I will add you the Colorado Car Enthusiast email list for future events coming up including everything happening at Club Auto Colorado.

Take care.

Mike B

1 - 20 of 20 Posts