Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I figured I would post in the marine section since I'm a fisherman 1st and exotic car guy 2nd. Anyway just wanted to introduce myself to the community. I look forward to getting to know the members here and contributing to this amazing forum. :)

·
Registered
610 Posts
Hope to have the time to take up angling some day when I'm settled. Visions of snowy runoff rivers, rocky outcroppings, and big blue skies... sigh. Bout that life.

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Welcome to the 4.

Be warned about if you say you own a car that you must post pics of it with LEGOs box on them. Also don't forget to PM HazeMyth for your new member packet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the welcome guys. Sorry it's been a while since I've checked in but I've been offshore mostly. My favorite boat over 40' is a viking yacht. They have lots of choices over 40'. I have a 60' viking convertible sport fish. Where I fish during the summer you need a big boat. I fish for everything but my favorite type of fishing is marlin. I fish a lot of tournaments every year and the majority of them are marlin tourneys.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome to the 4

Lived in Key West for 11 years and I'm ashamed to say I didn't go out more than a handful of times, even with a 31' Chris Craft and a pair of jet ski's, ugh.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Business > pleasure. Plus the steering went out while taking it out for one of the hurricanes back in '05, never got around to fixing it and sold everything a couple years later instead.

Enjoy it, be sure to post some pics for us

·
Registered
622 Posts
Thanks for the welcome guys. Sorry it's been a while since I've checked in but I've been offshore mostly. My favorite boat over 40' is a viking yacht. They have lots of choices over 40'. I have a 60' viking convertible sport fish. Where I fish during the summer you need a big boat. I fish for everything but my favorite type of fishing is marlin. I fish a lot of tournaments every year and the majority of them are marlin tourneys.
Sounds awesome! I am a big Viking fan. I will be at the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show and I cannot wait to see their new 92!!!

The Viking 92 EB - first float - YouTube

Viking 92 EB Running - YouTube

1 - 15 of 15 Posts