Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been getting a lot of calls on G63 parts so we went ahead and ordered one to do some prototyping with it.

What exactly are you guys interested in getting done to these trucks. We will be using this as a test bed vehicle for our parts manufacturing.

·
Registered
869 Posts
I think 22"s look okay on G's. I don't like the body kits or much along those lines. I think that some nice wheels, appropriate size tire, tint and the safari rack's look good.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No big wheels, meaty tires, Brabus and more power.:clap:
We will probably be using 22" wheels and we will definitely be making a lot of power goodies for this car. We have already worked out a lot of power adders on the other bi-turbo AMG's that we own and we have already designed some parts that nobody us has made and will be releasing them soon.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Yes! Im debating a new SUV this summer range vs G, either one i would like to equip out really outdoorsy with racks and maybe a spotlight or two....
Ur planing to off-road G63?? Wow that's cool !!

·
Registered
869 Posts

A friends G55 with the rack. I love the look. Its from an early 90's 300GE

·
Registered
160 Posts
No big rims, meaning nothing over 22". Shows us how far we can safely push the limits with these as far as off roading goes.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So any parts coming?
We will definitely have downpipes both with cats and without and we will also have a heat exchanger set up as well as some custom tuning to go along with those parts. We will look into what other parts we can make as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts