Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, my names Matt and I'm from Arizona. I stumbled across L4P last week and figured I'd sign up. I don't own an exotic or luxury car yet but I plan to own a 911 within 5 yrs. I figure if I can own a Porsche by 27, I'm on the right track :)

Enough about me, here's a random sampling of my photography!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Hey guys, my names Matt and I'm from Arizona. I stumbled across L4P last week and figured I'd sign up. I don't own an exotic or luxury car yet but I plan to own a 911 within 5 yrs. I figure if I can own a Porsche by 27, I'm on the right track :)

Enough about me, here's a random sampling of my photography!

Welcome to the 4!

You know Chico from VR?

I love these photos! I need a shoot asap!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome!

And nope, don't know Chico. I just stole that S2k to take some pics! haha I actually saw him yesterday. I know a couple of the dudes from Vivid.

pm me if you want to get together for some photos.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Thanks for the welcome!

And nope, don't know Chico. I just stole that S2k to take some pics! haha I actually saw him yesterday. I know a couple of the dudes from Vivid.

pm me if you want to get together for some photos.
Will do!

Im leaving for weeks on wednesday, so I guess I'll shoot you a pm as soon as I get back!

·
Registered
156 Posts
when i saw the first pick before reading the intro i thought there was another 240 connoisseur in AZ on the board lol, welcome and great picks.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Nice work, welcome to the 4, enjoy.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
when i saw the first pick before reading the intro i thought there was another 240 connoisseur in AZ on the board lol, welcome and great picks.
haha I'm def. a 240 guy. I wanted once when I was about 13. I spent hours searching for drifting videos. This was like 3 yrs before drifting got noticed here in the US, and I would search all over Japanese sites looking for 240s and drift videos. Unfortunately, right about the time I turned 16 is when drifting blew up and I couldn't find a 240 in my budget so I got into Hondas.

I currently own an S13 coupe, but it was a track-only car so it's pretty haggard.

Everyone else, thanks for the welcomes and compliments. If you're in AZ and want some photos, shoot me a pm!

·
Registered
156 Posts
ya i lucked out got my 240 in 05 right before the drifting thing really blew up in the states. ironically form the insurance money on my civic hatch LOL!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol nice. I ended up with an Oldsmobile Cutlass Cierra as my 1st car. My grandma was about to trade it in, so my parents bought it from her. It was so awesome. Not.

I ended up saving some money and picking up an Integra, then a CRX, then a couple Civics. I've also had a lifted Toyota T100, a 3000GT, a Jeep Cherokee on 35's, a Camry and a '71 VW Super Beetle along the way.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts