1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
It hurts to look. :(

·
Registered
816 Posts
I think the wheels are VERY unique and verrrrry cool. I think that this car was a bad way of displaying that (not Forgiato's fault) Besides the fact that it somewhat looks like a kit car, this car this dolled up swallowed the wheels. It looks like this thing is on donuts. IMHO, it would have looked 100% better +2 inches and out +2 inches and the car is raised up about an inch.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Wow this what happens when a Mercedes that cost 100k is worth now 20k you do this to it . Who has gas and lighter everything is fail

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
poor car....WTF is up with that front bumber.....

nice wheels thow!!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
The wheels do look really good.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
The wheels are great (minus the rubber band of a tire on the rear), body kit, is horrendous.

·
Registered
254 Posts
so fitment was not done right...take it from someone who had done a lot of Paper thin fitment (Tsudaichi in japanese) you need about 2 inches of poke in the rear and about 3.5 inches of poke in the front. So either go wider or lower offset preferably wider and lower! Then slap on some rubber bands for tires and slowly set the body on car and make sure the fender sits between the tire and wheel then raise the car up about 1/2" and you got perfection when it comes to the new herra frush craze......wouldn't do it on this car but to each their own. I think fitment and stance should be left to the wide low slung luxury sedans and be left to the japanese and their crazy fitments....

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
I think the wheels themselves are kind of cool, but I think I'd like them even more with black spokes instead of the silver.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts