Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back to Vancouver this weekend and was doing some shopping in the area where the new Ferrari/Maserati of Vancouver recently opened up on Burrard st. Now I don't know how they swindled this line up for their tower, but there are no other words than... wow.

Sorry about the pics, all I had with me was my iPhone.

Top (barely visible): 288 GTO
Middle Two: F40 & F50
Bottom: Enzo

I remember when one of the events in Cali last year made a huge deal out of having these 4 cars placed together for a show, which is why a dealer having such a display caught me soo off guard.

Edit: They had just closed up shop when I went by (5:02pm) so I wasn't able to go in and get any closer shots.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Went in there last week. Gorgeous dealership, but the second floor isn't open to the public yet. Night and day change from their old shop near Venables, next to the General Paint store hahaha.

Edit* When I was there, they had a 599HGTE, Granturismo S and Challenge Stradale on display on the first floor....still the same?

·
Registered
6,205 Posts
Post some more pictures if one of you go. I remember seeing a picture somewhere on here a few weeks ago, was pretty epic.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
I will be up there end of the month. Gotta check this out.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Edit* When I was there, they had a 599HGTE, Granturismo S and Challenge Stradale on display on the first floor....still the same?
Went couple days ago, they have california, 599 and 612 on the floor.
Bunch of Quattroportes and black 458 in service bay.

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
nice!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Looks like a Toys-R-Us for adults. Well maybe for big kids.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Nice Pics, I'm waiting for the New Ferrari dealership to Open in Palm Beach, i was there over the weekend, and it was still 2-3 months out on being finished, but did see some badass ferrari's in the maserati dealership. It's gonna be a big store too.

599,458,612s, california, quads, maybach57, gran tourismo.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts