Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
That might be the same California that was at the gcc. I'll have to double check.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
My friend is working out a deal on this one right now. Sickest one I have seen yet!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I still can't see how people would not like that car :confused:
i think its awesome, i dont understand why people hate it so much either

·
Registered
934 Posts
i love the car

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
its a great car... great starter Ferrari, but to me it is a chic car

-Nicole
I've seen a lot of these in the last few months, and couldn't disagree more.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Take my "Man Card" and give me one in black/black please.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
California looks like a Maserati. Although it's a great car in its own right, it is a different market segment than the 430 and 599 obviously. Therefore, many F car die hards won't approve. I personally don't like the styling because it is not low and wide enough. Reminds me of the first gen (circa 2002-2003) Masterati GT.

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
California looks like a Maserati. Although it's a great car in its own right, it is a different market segment than the 430 and 599 obviously. Therefore, many F car die hards won't approve. I personally don't like the styling because it is not low and wide enough. Reminds me of the first gen (circa 2002-2003) Masterati GT.
Yeah but those "F car die hards" are F car die hards today because Ferrari did something new and amazing back in the day which was totally different from others...the California is todays day and age's new and different.

If they don't like this now, they'll hate what Ferrari makes 10-15 years from now because they'll want to 'stick to the roots' while Ferrari as a logical automotive company just can't.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I like the trim on the second set of pictures. I have seen one around town (I live in Atlanta) and its a real head turner every time. I keep thinking the styling of like an f430 every time I see a ferrari thats what I picture but of course with the california and the 599 they are completely different styling. Simply breath taking.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts