Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, did some searching and didn't find anything so hopefully this isn't a repeat thread.

I'm in Concord, NH all year for law school (besides the summer) and surprisingly I've seen a handful of exotics in this little town/city! I also make it in to Boston every now and then, feel free to post up pics from the city.

Parked outside the law school on Washington St.

Belongs to an acquaintance in Boston

The one I'm most inquisitive about is a black GTR with gunmetal colored stock rims I've seen floating around Concord a few times, but no pics :( thought maybe he'd be on the 4. Also seen a ferrari (red 355 I think), lambo, few 911 turbos... how about you guys?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That CLK is sitting at a dealership with the rear end caved in. Lol
Hey are you sure it's the same one? Took this pic 2 weeks ago, but something could have happened since then. Saw yours at the Larz 3 weeks ago, have to say I think white's the best color for these.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Hey are you sure it's the same one? Took this pic 2 weeks ago, but something could have happened since then. Saw yours at the Larz 3 weeks ago, have to say I think white's the best color for these.
yes he is sure, i posted this pic a few days ago on Faceboook, we see a lot of nice cars in New England

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thanks man. sucks to see that black one wrecked.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks man. sucks to see that black one wrecked.
I know it hurts when cars like that in such limited production are in accidents. I just shot a quick email to the owner, hopefully he's alright - not sure if he's on the 4.

Also, in the name of the thread I saw this in the school parking lot today. Always love MGs.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That color looks stellar on the Aventador^^

I was down in VA over the summer, so I didn't have a chance to add to this thread but I'm back in New England now... saw this badass black GTR today in downtown Concord (NH) on Main Street. I've seen it in Concord once before, figured the driver might even be a member here.

*Pic is a little warped, took it while driving :/

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Also saw another GTR yesterday on Main St. in Concord, NH... it was Blue and looked like a 2012 but I can't be sure.

·
Registered
516 Posts
That's not Route 9. That's Route 20 in Wayland.
I know this is Rt.20 and not 9, I'm not sure why you are even pointing that out since it isn't relevant to the thread.
I saw it on RT.9 while I was on my bike and I didn't have my camera on so I went to the dealership and got a photo, which is why I said I spotted it on rt.9.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Saw this parked outside the Capital Building in Concord yesterday (Tues., 4/16/13). Had dealer plates, and a parking ticket by the end of the day :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts