Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I picked this up a couple of weeks ago...
2011 Dodge 2500 Laramie with the Cummins engine, 4x4, crew cab, blah blah blah... Here it is, try not to yawn.

Now, here it is with a KORE lift, 35" BFG's and a bed cover. A little bit better.

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chrome is easier to clean than paint. In the south, we have a LOT of bugs and I work all over the region and coming in at night and the bugs are so thick it sounds like it is raining, it is nice to be able to scrub like hell on chrome and get it clean.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Yeah thats true, especially for daily driver.

Once again, my interwebz contribution is voiddddd haha

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah thats true, especially for daily driver.

Once again, my interwebz contribution is voiddddd haha
No, its a very good point and I love the blacked out look, but on my daily driver/beater, I want it easy to clean!

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I might look at powder coating the front bumper. That would look good and be tough as hell.

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
I have beaten a fair bit on an 08 Cummins and the engine is great, I actually liked the fact that it felt like it sat lower to the ground than a comparable Ford or Chevy. Man, you switch up trucks often.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Pretty nice Cummins, congrats. Have any engine mods planed for it?

·
Premium Member
4,249 Posts
Thomas

That truck is identical to my business partner's. Color and all. He installed those automatic rails and loves them. Disappear when the truck doors are closed.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
can you get the built in bed tool boxes on a 2500?

i like them on the 1500, but they are wayyyy tooo expensive of an option... i think its like 2100 for them. thats crack prices..

·
5,744 Posts
Best diesel motor hands down. All of our service trucks are 09 dodges, came from all fords. We blew two motors, probably 6 turbos on the fords over 2 years. These dodges have been run like a bat outta hell, and have not skipped one beat. No dealership visits, and 30k+ mi on one of them.

Great purchase. How is the cab space, Thomas? Does it touch the Mega Cab Tundra?

-Markus-

1 - 20 of 49 Posts