Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup fellas/ladies,
I was thinking of finding a win to get more people out to events, keep us informed about more events and maybe also turn it into a competition where we can find a winner at the end of it. I came up with an idea, not sure if its going to even work, that takes the events we do... assigns a score to it and we keep on adding them up for a specific time period.

I will have more info on it when i get out of work and can post up my thoughts.

·
Registered
785 Posts
how about we assign events for the group to go to, the more events you attend the more points you get and at the end you win something??

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Sup fellas/ladies
First of all there are no ladies on the northeast sections :tightlipped:.

second This is a great Idea and Andreas idea is rock on too.

OK. what about we do 1st, 2nd and 3rd place this way we can keep the competition active for people that can't make one event to keep hope up. Now what about the prizes.

1st place. free track day
2nd place free detailing job.
3rd place Free admission to a stripjoint. haha.

or should we make 3 # 1 instead. haha.

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
geez a man takes a nap fro a hard long day at work and this thread explodes.

Activity Index for L4P
- way to compare active members on the forum by the following attributes
1) Events attended
2) Distnce traveled for event.

How the Index would be tallied.
distance traveled to get to the event is simple. Take the miles you drove to get to X event from where you started from. if you came from work, then thats your starting point. home etc...

Rules to this to keep it fair:
1) any event to gather points must be posted in this forum at least one week in advance of the event to allow L4P members to attend.
2) Any event must be open to L4P members. a LS1tech meet for only those members isnt something you can post and then try to get points for.
3) if you go alone to an event which met the first two rules, proof must be provided of you attending. pics, video, time slips, etc.

So just add up the miles you drive to get to a certain get together and we can keep a running tally.

So what you guys think?

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
not sure about the rules and how it will work but we will def have some great prizes. I say make it not too complicated, and get on with it already. I can't wait.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts