Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Was getting bored driving to work, so i bought a preowned 08 Boxster for commute..
how ghey is that?hahaha!!!

no need for pics..just base white with black...:p

btw to be L4P certified have to mod it first and will be sharkyfied for later

but i ordered these for now.., .did i forgot anything other than a rainbow sticker?:laugh:

19 inch wheels, bought it from a rennlist member..

I ordered white center console so i have to buy the alcantara stuff

tips

small boxster emblem in black

i'll put before and after pics when i'm done..

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
no the boxster isnt ghey at all... this guy drives one to work everyday

·
Registered
3,754 Posts

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
My company gave me a 2007 Boxter S Black/Black. If I was going somewhere with a coworker that was a guy, the top was NEVER down. The wife always had fun driving it.

Pic of the delivery.....just pulled out of trailer.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
At least we know you're secure with your sexuality.:laugh:
most l4p members are:laugh:

My company gave me a 2007 Boxter S Black/Black. If I was going somewhere with a coworker that was a guy, the top was NEVER down. The wife always had fun driving it.

Pic of the delivery.....just pulled out of trailer.
lol!! cool!! i only like it with the top down.. now maybe i can find some used Zeintec tops, who went out of business..lol

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
i kinda want one now... but ive been looking at a cayman...
cayman's are pretty cheap now too... you could pick one up a cayman s easy in the mid 30k, and a plain cayman in the low 30's, high 20's

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
people calling it ghey have never driven one on the street - a very easy car to max on the street, have fun, & not worry about breaking too many laws

- chuck

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Lookin' good! A modded boxster is hardly gay. Keep us posted!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Yes they do have a bad stigma attached to them but once you have driven a nicely modded BS on the track I can promise you those feelings will quickly go away. Plus the black OZ ultraleggera wheels you got in black will help man it up a bit and they are durable as hell. I had the OZ Canyons on my Cayenne S and beat on them bad and never one bend or crack. Enjoy

·
Silver Sponsor
693 Posts
Welcome back to Porsche baby... Let's see... we need exhaust and software at least right;)? Depends of course if you keep it for more than a few weeks and then change hehe!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts