Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member from Chicago northwest suburbs. I’ve been a casual browser of the site for some time and it’s time for me to post. I finally decided to convert from my comfort zone of automatics and picked up an early birthday present for myself a few weeks ago. I was dead set on a 996TT, researched for months and even put a few offers, but ultimately wanted something newer.

Car is stock for now and has the Technology Package, Nav, B&O, Carbon inlays. I'm sure I'll be adding/changing a few things but it has been a blast to drive so far!

· Registered
1,680 Posts
Congratulations. Your S5 is gorgeous! Enjoy it to the fullest! Oh, and welcome to the 4! :welcome:

· THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Welcome to the 4 and the car is beautiful. Love the interior choice with the red guts.

· Registered
3,191 Posts
congrats!
haha we have the same car and same color combo
let the modding begin :)

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Very nice my man, what do you have planned for it mods wise
Tints, exhaust, intake, tune and wheels eventually.

Any recommendations on the tint? Legally in IL I can do 35 all around or 30 rear/50 front. Not sure which combo is going to look the best but I am leaning towards 35.

· Registered
4,805 Posts
Tints, exhaust, intake, tune and wheels eventually.

Any recommendations on the tint? Legally in IL I can do 35 all around or 30 rear/50 front. Not sure which combo is going to look the best but I am leaning towards 35.
i have 35% all around that i got from a place in Roselle called Umbra Window Tints for $200 on the head, i love em, great darkness, a straight black and it has lasted phenom. so far

dont mix your tints, it will look dumb IMO, ive only ever had my tints checked once and i passed the test the cop gave em

35% all around or bust.

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i have 35% all around that i got from a place in Roselle called Umbra Window Tints for $200 on the head, i love em, great darkness, a straight black and it has lasted phenom. so far

dont mix your tints, it will look dumb IMO, ive only ever had my tints checked once and i passed the test the cop gave em

35% all around or bust.
Thanks for the recommendation on Umbra! I have heard good things about them before. Agreed on the 35% all around.

· Registered
984 Posts
Welcome to L4P! Great looking car! I would highly recommend wheels, drop and exhaust for that car! It really sets it apart :)

Check out our Project S5 we built with a few subtle mods!

· Registered
1,660 Posts
You could holla at autowerks too, hes got a great shop up in northbrook and is a sponsor.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.