Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, the time has come for me to buy a new car. I currently drive a Ford Raptor so I'm tired of the SLOW. I'm looking at cars in the range of 100k to 150k. This will be my second car, I'm 20, so just note that I'm not all that familiar with super car handling. I like the GTR and R8 so far. Hit me with your best advice! :bow1:

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Start by taking classes and attending track events. Good luck.

Reactions: SpecB

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
you don't have enough posts to PM but we should get together. I have explored that price range extensively over the past 4yrs. Also had a 12 raptor and im a private driver coach

·
Registered
382 Posts
I'd look more into the GTR. But as the first guy said, take some track lessons. They will help a lot and make you a better drive. Unless you want to wrap your $100,000 car around a pole?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Take lessons and find a car you like... I'll never understand why someone would take advice from a complete stranger on purchasing $100k+ vehicles.
LOL, just to hear different opinions, not necessarily to buy something "just cuz" someone said something good about it.
Thanks for all the input, so far the GTR is the best value I've seen and the thing is a pure BEAST...Godzilla that is... :bow1:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts