Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
I dont understand why the Cali gets so much hate. The front end, I think, is easily the best looking of any car they are making right now. I love every angle of that car other then the back...really dont like the back. If someone made a body kit that redid the whole back and made the exhausts regular dual tips, I think it would be a killer car.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I like this car a lot in person but has anyone noticed where the brake lights are? They're the lights in the lower part of the bumper! If they had put the brake lights and turn signals into the upper lights and did away with that black bar and brought the diffusor up higher it'd be a total different car.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
IMO Red or black is looking better
@ Juicebox
The exhaust is the part i love at the cali. Same for the IS-F. Regular dual tips are getting boring.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have to admit I wasnt sure about the styling but once you see one or two on the road you realize how wrong you were. I love the 458 as well but still find that many people talk crap about the styling

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
those are Virginia temp tags...are u located in VA? because that grass it way to green to be here!
No it had WA temp plates but was delivered here in SoCal. We water A LOT! haha

Truth be told I'm NOT the biggest ferrari fan, save for the F40, but this car looks amazing in person. It's much more aggressive than the pictures do justice. I can't say I like the rear end, but the front shot is nuts!

Just run a traditional dual exhaust outlet or go side by side with the quads, stacked doesn't work for me.

Yeah black rims with some tint and it would be ready to rock!

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
I really like that they made this car..
give you a nice option if you dont want a mb sl, am, bentley cgt vert

·
Registered
41 Posts
I was underwhelmed by the photos I saw when it first came out, even more so in person. Strikes me as the 'trendy ferrari.' Still a new Ferrari is new Ferrari; and my opinions are just that.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
poor colour....:(
kinda agree lol i would rep somehting else but its still a rarri and i could only imagine owning one but i like the grey or charcoal grey, whatever the color is!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts