Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
what is it about these that is just so much cooler looking than a normal one? I love it.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Congrats!

I saw my first one in person in downtown Palo Alto a few weeks ago. I still don't get why, but as Juicebox said, it is a REAL headturner compared to the regular Boxster.

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
The weight reduction in the right spots makes these an absolute ball to drive. I Love mine!

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
nice!

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
congrats on your new car!!

what is it about these that is just so much cooler looking than a normal one? I love it.
+1 i think its the rear part, where the brake light is, that whole area just works so well.

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
I remember once seeing one of those at the nürburgring. I was driving past by it on the way to the ring while it was pouring down and the owner was desperately trying to mount the roof. After I did a couple of laps I was curious so I drove back there and he was still trying. :lol:

Congrats anyways.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
I was down at the Hoover Dam the other day, pretty sure there was a new boxster commercial being filmed; a photoshoot for sure. Car looks great in person.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Awesome! Car was also just named C&D's BEST handling car for under 100K.

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
top can be put on or taken off in less than a minute, EASILY. EVEN in the pouring rain, its just no fun then...

·
Registered
169 Posts
Its the bulged rear hatch cover. It makes the Boxster look kinda like a mini Carerra GT.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts