Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new Gucci Hysteria boots, and I love them! Please excuse the crappy point and shoot (noisy as hell) pics, but I can't find the charger for the 30d. :(

Anyway here's the boots kickin it casual with jeans+tshirt (+ reppin the 4!)

And here they are dressed up a little more:

They're super comfortable, and the leather is awesomely soft. Here's a close-up pic of them since it's hard to see the details in the grainy pics I took...

·
Premium Member
2,941 Posts
The boots are very flattering on you. Doesn't matter what camera you use as long as you have a nice subject....

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Very nice, very sexy, seem to see alot of boots lately, must be the new fashion.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM You smooth talker, how come you never complement me like that??!!

The boots are very flattering on you. Doesn't matter what camera you use as long as you have a nice subject....

·
Premium Member
2,941 Posts
DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM You smooth talker, how come you never complement me like that??!!
I don't need to compliment you. No need to state the obvious! It's like going up to Angelina Jolie and saying "Your pretty..."

also you have XY Chromosomes.... ;)

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Nice looking boots Lauren and so are you I don't think you have posted a picture of yourself before!
I did a long time ago but I was fat then. :eek: (I lost 30lbs in the last 3 months)

eshaun said:
nice kicks, can u ride in those
Hah, it's raining and I can't even wear them out, they're way too soft. They'd get all screwed up from the shifter after one shift.

Incidentally, in the little manual that came with them it tells me that they're not sailing shoes and do not have anti-slip properties, so I guess I have to return them...:lol:

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Love the boots.

Man, there sure are a lot of very good looking women that post on L4P :D

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
L- where are my manners, good lookin out on the knee high leather

the 'rep" is dope too :clap:
Thanks...where's the l4p miniskirt at? Do something subtle, I'd rep with that!

·
Co-Founder
8,885 Posts
Who knew Nerual is a beautiful woman?

Not me!

:)

Those boots were made for walking!....

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
I did a long time ago but I was fat then. :eek: (I lost 30lbs in the last 3 months)
WHAT?! Since we hung out in Chicago you lost 30 pounds? Get out of here, really? Congrats (i guess?) on your 'new look' Lauren....and those boots are HOT for sure. Prally nicer than the pleather in our cars :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Yup. I don't look like that no mo'! :D
I prally gained 30! :lol: :lol: :lol: JK....any reason in particular for this or just because of the boots? :)

1 - 20 of 59 Posts