Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Also new to the forum, so, Hello!

I picked up a 2008 328i (with sport/premium package) about a year ago with ~64,000 miles. Have only put about 2000 on it since I've had it (carpool for work, so it sits a lot for now), also have one more year left on the warranty I bought.

I gotta say; I've been around BMW's since ~2005, but never owned one. Never thought "it was for me" or "my kind of car"... Boy was I wrong... I am sold for life!

It's "Space Grey" with a red interior. The only thing "wrong" with it, is I scraped a kerb on the bottom front/right. So once I get that fixed, it'll be pristine again, lol.

Once my warranty is about up, I am either trading it in (been considering a Z4) or modding it (are there many performance mods/options for this car?).

DSC06067.jpg DSC06070 copy.jpg DSC06072.jpg DSC06073.jpg DSC06080.jpg

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Welcome to the 4! When I first got my car I accidentally curbed one of the wheels so I know how you feel. I think Dinan/Active Autowerke may have some stuff for your car (I'm thinking software)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did a quick lookup on Dinan. I found mostly suspension/exhaust/intake stuff (which could be fun). I'll look into Active Autowerke. Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! They sure do. When it's been freshly washed, and all shiny, I get a lot of odd looks from some people around here, like I look too young to be driving such a nice car, lol! When in reality, the car was cheaper than it looks when I got it, hehe.

·
Registered
498 Posts
congrats! picked mine up from century west as well. very nice people there, especially one of the head guys; Robert Rosas

1 - 9 of 9 Posts