Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I started a new blog this week. It won't appeal to everyone, but for anyone interested in some deeper thoughts and an interesting perspective into the watch industry, you may enjoy it.

My goal is to post every day, but I'm a few days in and it's already hard so we'll see how that goes. In any case, I hope you enjoy...

Musing about watches and the watch industry TickTocking

Best,
Steve

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Nice work, altho i am a huge un-fan of what you are calling Location. I want to drill for everything not be guided and suggested to it. Bing is more of a Location search engine than Google, tho Google is web omnipresent. I will stay behind my firewalls and anonymisers as long as possible to avoid being a tool of marketing tools. PS: Your product rox and Max is one helluva gentleman.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for checking it out, guys. I had an amazing week, many more interested people than I expected.

The whole exercise has been really fun for me. I hope I can keep it going consistently.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the kind words, guys. One week under my belt. I hope I can keep coming up with stuff to write!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts