Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

We would like to get your quick thoughts and opinions on our new wheels line, Bavaria concave series. We have been engineered and re-engineered number of times in the passed 6 months to ensure that we produce the highest quality low-pressure one piece cast wheels to the market. Our entire concave series are lightweight designs, proper fitment for functionality with today popular concave styling custom wheels. The lightest wheel in this series is as low as 26lbs and passed all the requirement testing for DOT.

Please give us a quick reply on which design you like and don't like... or changes that your would to see on them. Also, (pic not shown) what is your thoughts on stainless steel lip that will come in on BC5s and BC7m... anybody care for them??. First container arriving in 2 weeks with 20x8.5 and 20x10.0 from 15+ to 53+ offset, additional sizes with be coming along the year with 18" and 19". :)

BC5 Concave

BC5s Concave (missing stainless steel lip image)

BC7m Concave (missing stainless steel lip image)

BC10 Concave

:thumb:

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
I'm a 5 spoke man and these look fine. I also like shiny lips so I'm not really into the concave fad. It looks alright but my personal preference is 3-5 inches of lip in the rear and 2-3 up front. I was thinking about trying a set of concaves just to have as a second wheel for occasional use. How much for a set of these in size 20?

·
Silver Sponsor
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for your comments guys, here's a few mounted images we have so far... our first container will be here soon.

BMW 335i BC5 20x8.5 and 20x10.0

1 - 6 of 6 Posts