557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watch looks AMAZING!!!

Ceramic Case, Fiber Strap, Rose Gold numbers, push pieces, and Dial Ring:D

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here are a couple of other new Royal Oak Offshores. I think the SS version may be in my near future, 2011 perhaps....

SS

Carbon

Rose Gold

·
Registered
661 Posts
Saw this last night. Looks great!

the t3 is still my favorite of the Arnold collection. The T3 my favorite AP of all time

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I've been drooling over all of these this morning on the AP website...there should be some more announced at the Geneva show as well..I'll try to get a hold of some the pictures and get them posted.

I think I finally know what watch I want next!

·
Registered
362 Posts
AP turned things up to 11 with that Arnold watch, too bad 48mm is too big for me. However that 44mm carbon ROO is a must own. I'm glad to see something other than just a dial/hands color change (and having "LE" in the name and adding $15k) in a new ROO. My desire for a Diver has decreased significantly today!

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No word on pricing yet, though I would hope that will be released shotly.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SS or Forged Carbon...?

If the Forged Carbon price is right that may be my next buy

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
^^^^ Yeah, I'm going to go on a crazy limb and assume this watch is either 6 figures or approching 6 figures which makes it impossible for me to have :(

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
love the rose gold one - still want the RG ROO, but the price hasn't been right yet - cavillino? pm me?

Whats the word on the pricing on these - i saw it wasn't released yet, but any idea when?

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
I love that rose gold one...any ballpark prices?
I know the actual msrp has not been released yet but I dont wanna lust after something thats out of range for me to buy

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
I'm getting that Carbon one, I have 3 big purchases (Watch wise) to make this year and that Carbon one will be one of them......:bow1:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts