We'll see how it stacks up versus the Audi A5/S5/RS5

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Banned
3,230 Posts
Almost identical with BMW having some sharper lines. Even with BMW carbon copying almost Audi still wins.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
I don't like that RX7 side gill, honestly I don't really care for the car. Will probably perform better than Audi but I still prefer Audi. I think the S5/RS5 is one of the best looking cars on the road.

Reactions: Grandpa Scott

·
Registered
52 Posts
Looks like a 2-door F30. A little bit far from concept. I loved the concept's tail lights and headlights, but this, not so much.

·
14,490 Posts
fail.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Looks good

·
Registered
281 Posts
Love it,
Like what the extended wheelbase has done for the side profile compared to the previous E92. Looks perfectly proportioned.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Whats the point of this car? Why do they need a 4 series. It seems they have every base covered already. Also, why do they need a 4 door 6 series? What is that all about?

·
Registered
630 Posts
I'm gonna wait to judge until i see one in person. Photos (especially ones of this quality) often don't do the car justice and make it look more bland than it actually is.

Reactions: Sherusalem

·
Registered
455 Posts
Looks like what was expected. 2 door 3 series for the current lineup. Only thing I wanna see is the M4.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts