Luxury4Play.com banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Nice garage man. Lovin' the toys too. I'll bet that pickle fork will give that Eliminator a run for it's $$$. Any mods on the Z? The GN speaks for itself, a great addition to ANY garage. Congrats and keep us posted!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Great garage! and House!
I am also in vegas and ive also got one of those subies! lol.
Seems like many people on here are from vegas.

And being that thats all new if you need a Solar pool heater or solar electricity let me know i'll give you the L4P hook up!

Would love to meet fellow members here in town!

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Wow. When you see it with the cars inside you really get an idea of what 3k sq feet looks like! Huge! I love it.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Love the diversity of cars you have. Not to mention, the boats look awesome as well.

Sent from my iPhone

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Thanks for all the compliments! Still waiting to get a lift...been slacking haha

Nice garage man. Lovin' the toys too. I'll bet that pickle fork will give that Eliminator a run for it's $$$. Any mods on the Z? The GN speaks for itself, a great addition to ANY garage. Congrats and keep us posted!!!
Yeah, the Liberator pickle fork is supposed to go 105 mph, but I've only been in it at 95 mph (with one person and a couple tweaks, I think it could do it). The Z has a Basani exhaust and K&N intake ...possible supercharger/nitrous set-up in the future.

Sick! You have quite the set-up, sir.

·
Registered
322 Posts
WOW, you're happening. Sick garage, I love this and what can I say about the toys. You have it all. The Grand National looks llike a mean machine, probably not stock...

·
Registered
596 Posts
Very nice!!! Room to add to the collection too ;-)

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
very nice... be ready for a monster power bill... we have a 3,800 sq. ft. garage with 2 double doors and 1 single. sprayfoam insulation and double-pane windows. the power bill is more than the house's bill. usually around $500-700/month

61 - 74 of 74 Posts