Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Pulley swap, headers and exhaust... This thing will be wild.

·
Registered
310 Posts
The numbers on this thing are pretty impressive, kudos to the Corvette team

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
lol as a vette fan I got so tired of hearing that. the c5 interior was ok... But the c6 was pretty nice. I think a lot of it was exaggerated to try and help someone pick at its weaker points.

The new interior looks really nice and if you read about the leather they used and the focus on the interior. The only argument the haters can mount on it will be design, not materials.

inb4 "interior isnt nice enough"

Reactions: Chris796

·
Registered
1,160 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I think it will cost more than $100k with options, but it is still a huge value compared to 911/gtr IF it is a good daily driver.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I think it will cost more than $100k with options, but it is still a huge value compared to 911/gtr IF it is a good daily driver.
The head of the project said it won't cost more than $100k fully optioned out.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
how are the Z corvette's for daily driving?
great, even with a cam its not an easy car to stall. very forgiving actually.

getting in and out can be tricky but you get used to it. you also get used to the huge fenders taking up your view out of the front as well

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Z06s are my favorite cars. I am saddened that Chevy is using a forced induction engine for the new Z06. I'll probably get a new Z06, but if I do, I will not keep it. Its specs and reliability, make it car one just must have. The new Z28 is another interesting vehicle as well.

I wouldn't get rid of my C5/Z for anything. I love that car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts