Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It would be awesome if they give it another bump to like 380-400hp, keep buyers away from the new Mustang GT
Agreed! but i don't see them jumping that high due to the fact that they still have to leave room for growth the next generation.
I just hope they make it sleek and clean; especially because those wide hips are way too beautiful! lol

·
Registered
468 Posts
Yeah but they can max this motor out at this point to something in that range and have the next gen base be a little lower. Like when the new generation of mustang engines came out the old top dog had 305hp but the following gen had 300hp in the base.

But I really just don't know how much further all these guys can go before everything is like a Ferrari F12, where it has too much hp

I think we are really at the pinnacle of sports cars right about now

·
Registered
848 Posts
Disappoting, the new design isn't as aggressive like the previous NISMOs, the interior looks nice but that is all I really like about it.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
like the new body redesign. dissapointed with no real performance upgrade... kinda anti climactic
Agreed. I really like the refreshing styling especially the interior. however i was hoping they would pack more muscle from the factory. however one major gripe is that I can't believe they debuted their nismo edition in the automatic. lol

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Disappoting, the new design isn't as aggressive like the previous NISMOs, the interior looks nice but that is all I really like about it.
I get that but then again i like how it's a little more subtle. the front facia is still a mouthful (imo) but the rear has cleaned up alot. I'm happy that giant wing and swooping jaw line is gone. the edition of the ducktail being incorporated into the hatch is one of my favorites. and the interior is a big improvement. Unlike Nismo's beforehand I always longed for the luxuries as well; this very well might be some peoples DD and having the amenities such as navigation etc. would definitely make it more livable.

still wish it would be sold in gunmetal grey lol

I'm sure a few bolt-ons will make it grow some cojones. hahaha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts