Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #42 (Edited)
Thanks

fantasy factory!
I did a google search , that place is amazing !!

wow such a great space! I agree with everyone, more cars! Can't wait to see the house
Thanks , in due time. I am kind of working on projects on all 4 buildings so progress is a little slow.

What is on the second floor, above this garage?
This is the 1st floor , the basement is a spancrete commercial parking garage with plent of windows & hvac to provide many options on what to do with that place including a drive way into the basement.

Cars, basketball, kitchen. This literally not get any better.
Thanks !!!

That is one hell of a garage.
Yes it is, the best thing is that someone else spent over 700k on it and i got it thrown in free in the forclosure,

Where's teh stripper pole??
haha

Start a Dealership lol
the past owner i believe made custom hummers thou.

id put a gym in that bad boy

put some money into this thing and make it nice. Depending on where you live in relation to the city, rent out some spots for car dudes to store their cars. Residual income
the gym and spa will be going in the basement with plenty of lighting. I thought of renting but most likely going to fill up the space with a couple ideas i am brainstorming about.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
a little progress.
a couple tv's and creating some separation so the basketballs do not hit the cars.
inspiration drawn from this detroit themed garage

IMG_4172.jpg
IMG_1951.jpg IMG_1952.jpg

·
Registered
1,077 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
I second a couple of other recommendations. Garagejournal.com will help you go broke on this garage. Lol. Great start so far.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #48 (Edited)
photo-3.jpg
photo 2.jpg
photo-5.jpg
pic 1.jpg
photo-4.jpg
The house must be sick if this is the garage lol
well just like the garage there is alot to do. :(
DETROIT THEMED???

Wouldn't it just look like this?

View attachment 85277
Ha, probably. Awesome garage build by the way. !!!

I second a couple of other recommendations. Garagejournal.com will help you go broke on this garage. Lol. Great start so far.
i will have to check that out. Thanks . I am already broke !!

Thanks

·
Registered
328 Posts
One thing i would say it tho i can't help but feel you could utilise that space a lot better as in all those tables spread out and the space is still big, its almost as if it needs a big feature/focal point of some sort, but I suppose thats not always the point of a garage lol

·
Registered
1,077 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
You need to upload your pics to 'photobucket' for BIG pics of your BIG garage, and nothing to clic for us.
VERY nice setup BTW, congrats.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Correction: Your *dad* is already broke. :lol:

Really though, sick place and I love that 911!
Nope , I don't live with my parents. @ 40 years old I passed that bridge 22 years ago.
Thanks , its a work in progress. I am selling the 911 soon for another gtr.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I say get the floors done but given your progress now I would go for a clean look. redo the walls, ceiling, lights etc

41 - 60 of 66 Posts